Welcome to the Cowgirl Swank Blog!!

Welcome to the Cowgirl Swank Blog! Here you will find the insights and daily activities of a Business Owner, Designer, Cowgirl, Rancher, Wife, Mother, and any other job description I may have on any given day. I will share details of my daily cap/visor creations, occasional recipes, and other things associated with our daily ranch life. I hope you enjoy reading my blog!
~Cheyenne

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Overcast Day





Cap of the Day:  Black HOH Military Cap with 5 Cent Ranch Logo.
Hmmmm, it's really overcast today and my mood matches it. Not really sure why. I have a lot to be happy and thankful for. I think this is what happens to me when I am under stress......I have a large amount of caps on order (thanks to Downunder Horsemanship, Hill Quarter Horses, Northern Plains Indian Rodeo Association, etc.) and I'm not complaining. However......it's difficult how to deal with the reality of having 300+ caps on order, plus a ranch to help with, plus a household to run. I think that's where my frustration starts. I've never been Becky Homecky, but this is ridiculous!!!! I think it's best if I get done what I need to as soon as I can and tackle my house. My kitchen looks like a war zone.....and I'm not exaggerating!!
Just got a couple of tagged pics on Facebook from a friend/fan of Cowgirl Swank. VERY COOL!!! Definitely helped my day be a lot better!!! I just love my business and the people it puts me in touch with!! Thank goodness for FB!! Well, guess I'd better get off of here and get to cleaning.......Have a GREAT day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment