Welcome to the Cowgirl Swank Blog!!

Welcome to the Cowgirl Swank Blog! Here you will find the insights and daily activities of a Business Owner, Designer, Cowgirl, Rancher, Wife, Mother, and any other job description I may have on any given day. I will share details of my daily cap/visor creations, occasional recipes, and other things associated with our daily ranch life. I hope you enjoy reading my blog!
~Cheyenne

Friday, April 1, 2011

April Fool's!!!

Cap of the Day:  Brown HOH Military Cap with Roo - Downunder Horsemanship.

I can't believe it's the first of April already today! Time sure does fly by! Had a great conversation with an old friend last night. Funny how good it feels to talk to somebody who has known you a long time! :)
My business has certainly exploded in the last few months. I have to thank Facebook for that and the fact that I am the constant driving force behind my will to succeed. I love connecting with customers and new people. This is a great way for me to do this since I live in the middle of nowhere!! The internet is such a marvelous thing! I don't know what I'd do without it....... :)
Checked the cows this morning like I always do. It's so nice to smell the freshness of a spring morning, see green grass starting to sprout, and hear the meadowlarks sing their song. I counted 62 babies today. There are so many more each day. It's kind of like finding Easter eggs.....I just love it!!
I finally found Red and Pink Military Caps for adults. I am so excited! I already have a red one sold! :) I'll probably have them in a week or two. Well, I have over 300 caps on order right now so I have to limit my computer time so I'd better get back to my caps.....Slave Driver, that I am! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment