Welcome to the Cowgirl Swank Blog!!

Welcome to the Cowgirl Swank Blog! Here you will find the insights and daily activities of a Business Owner, Designer, Cowgirl, Rancher, Wife, Mother, and any other job description I may have on any given day. I will share details of my daily cap/visor creations, occasional recipes, and other things associated with our daily ranch life. I hope you enjoy reading my blog!
~Cheyenne

Saturday, April 30, 2011

May Day







Cap of the Day:  Black Military Cap Collection - "Salon Bliss"
What a windy day today was!! Unbelievable!!!! I won't complain too much though because we have been fortunate to avoid the tornadoes that hit the south a few days ago and the horrible blizzards up north. I'll take a day or two of wind if that's all it is.
Had a Help Wanted meeting today in Oelrichs at the Community Center. I found two more people to help out gluing hide and making "roos". Yay!
I have a lot of caps to do in the month of May so I'm going to be relying heavily on my help......We are branding next weekend and heading up to my brother-in-law's graduation celebration in a couple of weeks. I am looking forward to the trip, but I have a lot of work to do before we leave. I can't leave things undone. One of the responsibilities of owning a business.....you don't really get a complete vacation. That's okay with me though! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment