Welcome to the Cowgirl Swank Blog!!

Welcome to the Cowgirl Swank Blog! Here you will find the insights and daily activities of a Business Owner, Designer, Cowgirl, Rancher, Wife, Mother, and any other job description I may have on any given day. I will share details of my daily cap/visor creations, occasional recipes, and other things associated with our daily ranch life. I hope you enjoy reading my blog!
~Cheyenne

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Expanding??





Cap of the Day:  Brown HOH Military Cap with Bear Paw Logo in Topaz Crystals.

Just got in from checking cows. Counted them instead of calves today. It's always good to make sure all the cows are there....especially since we are using a new pasture this year and there's a gate on the road. We have to check it twice a day to make sure that it doesn't get left open....which happens occasionally.
I'm busy with Cowgirl Swank stuff as usual. I finally got the Downunder Horsemanship caps underway and lined out with my helpers. Thank goodness for those ladies! Now, I need to do 15 Hotel Matador designs today and cut hide for 75 caps. Plus, make lunch, do laundry, pay bills, etc. Sometimes I think working from home isn't all it's cracked up to be. However, the grass is always greener and I know if I did work in town again it wouldn't take long for me to wish that I didn't.
I honestly would like to expand and get my business out of my house. I'm looking for possible locations that are nearby....this doesn't give me a lot to work with. However, you never know what may pop up so I'll just keep my hopes up and my mind open! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment