Welcome to the Cowgirl Swank Blog!!

Welcome to the Cowgirl Swank Blog! Here you will find the insights and daily activities of a Business Owner, Designer, Cowgirl, Rancher, Wife, Mother, and any other job description I may have on any given day. I will share details of my daily cap/visor creations, occasional recipes, and other things associated with our daily ranch life. I hope you enjoy reading my blog!
~Cheyenne

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Wind, Wind, and more Wind!





Cap of the Day:  Tan HOH MC with Brand in Smoked Topaz.

Holy Wind!!! Wow....when it blows it blows! I have a busy couple of days since my last post. I've been working on a bunch of caps (of course) and checking/moving cows. I finally got DSL internet yesterday. I can't believe how much faster it is than the Wildblue satellite internet I had. This was a great move in the right direction.
I've been thinking about expanding my business. I am outgrowing my house and my location. I live in the middle of nowhere (pretty much) and everything seems so far away. I'm taking it slowly though. I know what a hassle it is to drive 35 miles one way to town every day....not exactly fun and with gas prices the way they are....yikes! I wish I could find something in Oelrichs. Then it would only be 18 miles, but Oelrichs is such a little town that there isn't much to offer. Guess only time will tell what will happen. I believe the business is there....especially if I could pair my cap manufacturing with a store front. The internet has made sales a possibility anywhere, everywhere, and at anytime!! I've got a positive outlook so we'll see what transpires! :)

1 comment:

  1. Good luck on all of your future endeavors, Cheyenne. I'm sure a business in town would be another successful venture for you! I can't wait to take some pics for you soon!

    ReplyDelete