Welcome to the Cowgirl Swank Blog!!

Welcome to the Cowgirl Swank Blog! Here you will find the insights and daily activities of a Business Owner, Designer, Cowgirl, Rancher, Wife, Mother, and any other job description I may have on any given day. I will share details of my daily cap/visor creations, occasional recipes, and other things associated with our daily ranch life. I hope you enjoy reading my blog!
~Cheyenne

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!





Cap of the Day:  Black HOH MC with Crossed Pistols.

Happy Easter, Everybody! Peter Cottontail is hopping our way......soon to make delivery of his first Easter basket at our house. Stone is very excited about the whole egg-coloring and egg-hunting thing. Kids are so full of excitement about this stuff. I just love it!

It dawned on me that I haven't blogged in quite a while. I have been so busy with Cowgirl Swank business that I've barely had a chance to turn around. Mind you, I'm not complaining.....merely explaining. :) My in-laws are visiting from Montana for the Easter holiday. It's been so nice having them here for a few days. I don't have a whole lot to say other than that I wanted to wish everybody a very Happy Easter. I hope Peter hippity-hops to your house as well. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment