Welcome to the Cowgirl Swank Blog!!

Welcome to the Cowgirl Swank Blog! Here you will find the insights and daily activities of a Business Owner, Designer, Cowgirl, Rancher, Wife, Mother, and any other job description I may have on any given day. I will share details of my daily cap/visor creations, occasional recipes, and other things associated with our daily ranch life. I hope you enjoy reading my blog!
~Cheyenne

Friday, May 27, 2011

Article on Cowgirl Swank hits the internet!!!

I haven't been on here in quite some time. Time sure does fly by when branding season comes along! I have been busy helping outside, making caps, and attending a graduation in Montana. Now that I'm back, it's business as usual. It's a good thing that I have lots to do inside with all of the rain we have been having!!

There have been a lot of new things happening for Cowgirl Swank. I have gotten in a new style of kids' military caps that will allow me to put hide on them! Also, zebra and cheetah-printed hide have debuted and are a great success! I just sent 36 off to the Downunder Horsemanship's St. Paul Walkabout tour stop. I'm excited to see the public's reaction to them. DUH has been selling out of their Cowgirl Swank creation everywhere they go! Selling 150+ caps/visors in 2 days is no small feat! I am constantly trying new things and developing new designs. I have begun doing a bronc rider design that has been a huge hit. $5 from the sale of each of these items goes to the Justin Cowboy Crisis Fund. I am currently developing a breakaway roper, team roper, and barrel racer designs. I'm sure these will be very popular once I get them perfected! I am very proud of the next tidbit......

This morning the 2011 Ag Pride Edition of the Tri-State Livestock News' article on Cowgirl Swank was launched online. Here is the link:

http://www.tsln.com/article/20110527/TSLN01/110529950/1031&ParentProfile=1001



Above is a picture of the cover of the magazine. I am so excited to be featured in such a well-read publication and on the cover no less! I had fun doing the interview and even took the pictures that are featured in the article. Orders are already starting to come in so it will be interesting to see what happens once the edition hits the mailboxes on Tuesday! I hope they come pouring in! 

The last piece of information I have is concerning the Cowgirl Swank website. It has been completely revamped and now has an ordering page along with a wholesale login page, Swank Fans page, Links, Retail Outlets, etc. There area  lot more pictures and it links to my Facebook page and Ebay store. To say the least, things have been busy around here......I hope to be even busier soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment