Welcome to the Cowgirl Swank Blog!!

Welcome to the Cowgirl Swank Blog! Here you will find the insights and daily activities of a Business Owner, Designer, Cowgirl, Rancher, Wife, Mother, and any other job description I may have on any given day. I will share details of my daily cap/visor creations, occasional recipes, and other things associated with our daily ranch life. I hope you enjoy reading my blog!
~Cheyenne

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Hello!

Well, today is the my first post. It's a busy time of year here with calving under way. I have been busy helping with the daily ranch activities (checking cows, checking water, feeding, pairing out, etc.) as well as trying to maintain my household duties along with managing my business (Cowgirl Swank). I have over 140 caps and visors on order right now! It's no wonder that I feel completely worn out at night! :) I feel very fulfilled though and that's the important part. Our family is happy and healthy. Stone is getting bigger every day and has such a zest for life! I am loving the fact that every day brings warmer weather closer. I have 2 horses to ride this spring. I need to get them in shape and then see exactly how they will fit me in the rodeo arena. Only time will tell. I'd like to say that I will be posting on here every day (kind of like my diary), but I doubt I uphold that. I will say that I plan to post on here several times a week and who knows....maybe I will surprise myself and make it a daily "to-do". I hope you enjoy reading my posts as time rolls on here on the ranch.....PS. I will also be posting a "Cap of the Day" pic every day that I post beginning tomorrow. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment