Welcome to the Cowgirl Swank Blog!!

Welcome to the Cowgirl Swank Blog! Here you will find the insights and daily activities of a Business Owner, Designer, Cowgirl, Rancher, Wife, Mother, and any other job description I may have on any given day. I will share details of my daily cap/visor creations, occasional recipes, and other things associated with our daily ranch life. I hope you enjoy reading my blog!
~Cheyenne

Monday, March 28, 2011

Day at the Dentist

Cap of the Day:  Tan HOH Military Cap with Crystal Horseshoes and Initials in Smoked Topaz and Fuschia.
Had a busy day today. Had to go see my dentist again today. I just spent $2,000 on a root canal and crown several weeks ago....Well, looks like I get to do it again! :(
Picked up a few groceries in town, water, and did a few other errands. Mailed some Cowgirl Swank packages in Oelrichs and fueled up (yikes!). Got home and helped Mom pair out some heifers.
Just finished copying some Cowgirl Swank pics to a disc for my website providers. I am beginning the transition from somebody else overseeing my website to me doing it. It's kind of scary to transition because I am already so busy with orders, but it's something that I must do. Growing pains, I guess!!
Now it's time to start supper and then I need to focus on finishing 35 caps and visors for the Matador Ranch in Texas. I love doing their brand. It's a flying V and fun to do. Guess I'd better get up and get going! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment