Welcome to the Cowgirl Swank Blog!!

Welcome to the Cowgirl Swank Blog! Here you will find the insights and daily activities of a Business Owner, Designer, Cowgirl, Rancher, Wife, Mother, and any other job description I may have on any given day. I will share details of my daily cap/visor creations, occasional recipes, and other things associated with our daily ranch life. I hope you enjoy reading my blog!
~Cheyenne

Thursday, March 24, 2011

New Vacuum Cleaner!!

Cap of the day: a Black HOH Military Cap with Crystal Star. Busy day so far. I have a ton of caps to work on, but first I helped feed cake to the heifers and then I'll be helping pair out right after lunch. Ah, the life of a rancher! Tried out my new Eureka vacuum cleaner and fell in love!! It blows my old Kenmore away! I just can't believe how much dirt is in the canister!! Another perk of living in the country!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment