Welcome to the Cowgirl Swank Blog!!

Welcome to the Cowgirl Swank Blog! Here you will find the insights and daily activities of a Business Owner, Designer, Cowgirl, Rancher, Wife, Mother, and any other job description I may have on any given day. I will share details of my daily cap/visor creations, occasional recipes, and other things associated with our daily ranch life. I hope you enjoy reading my blog!
~Cheyenne

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Downunder Horsemanship





Cap of the Day:  Kids' Black Military Cap with Brand in Aurora Borealis Crystals. $25

Happy 29th Birthday to my hubby today!! His birthday is right in the middle of calving season. Kinda tough to go and do something fun. The weather usually never cooperates either! We are just having supper tonight with Mom. I'm making him a special Lemon Cheesecake that we can eat on Atkins. He is really looking forward to it.....He just might eat the whole thing!! :)
Had GREAT news yesterday. Downunder Horsemanship started their second tour yesterday in Lexington, VA. This time they took 62 Military Caps with them (50 Adult and 12 Kids). They sold out in under half a day!!! I'm so excited. Amy Anderson said that they will want 100 military caps and at least 50 visors to take with them to Rancho Murieta, CA the first weekend of May. WOW!!! I'd better get cracking!!! I already have 130 caps on order so this will make close to 300!!!! That's the most I've ever had!! I'm overwhelmed with excitement!
This morning I need to go through our cows out in 719. This has become my daily chore. I actually enjoy it. Nothing as great as seeing frisky little calves running around. My heart sinks and I feel sick if I happen to find one that isn't.......Guess that's a part of ranching though.....You will lose some...
After I finish that, I will help Mom feed the heifers some cake. It's good exercise for me to shovel it off. Stone loves to go and help open gates! :)
Then I'll come home and start gluing hides. I need to figure out what needs gluing for each order. I have A LOT to do......this I know.
Need to make Shane's Lemon Cheesecake for supper tonight too. Guess I'd better get off of her and get to it! Have a great day everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment