Welcome to the Cowgirl Swank Blog!!

Welcome to the Cowgirl Swank Blog! Here you will find the insights and daily activities of a Business Owner, Designer, Cowgirl, Rancher, Wife, Mother, and any other job description I may have on any given day. I will share details of my daily cap/visor creations, occasional recipes, and other things associated with our daily ranch life. I hope you enjoy reading my blog!
~Cheyenne

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Fight Like A Girl


Visor of the Day:  Pink HOH "Fight Like A Girl" Visor with Pink Ribbons.

I finished this visor yesterday and have to say that I think it's the best one I've done yet. This particular visor is going to a gal fighting a battle against cancer. I donate $5 from each Awareness Ribbon item that I sell to Tough Enough To Wear Pink. I truly believe in their mission and their organization. It's my way of helping those affected by the ugly disease that is called cancer.
After I posted pics of this visor on Facebook, I got asked by a friend from back home to do two visors for a benefit. One just like the one pictured and another one in tan that says Cancer Sucks. It will also have navy blue crystals on it in support of rectal cancer. I am honored that I will have the opportunity to create a couple of items that will benefit somebody fighting a battle against cancer. The gal that it will benefit is my age, is married, and has 3 young children. Before I was asked to make these visors, I had seen the Cancer Sucks merchandise and thought how correct that saying is. Well, I can now say that it's dead on. Cancer does indeed suck!

No comments:

Post a Comment