Welcome to the Cowgirl Swank Blog!!

Welcome to the Cowgirl Swank Blog! Here you will find the insights and daily activities of a Business Owner, Designer, Cowgirl, Rancher, Wife, Mother, and any other job description I may have on any given day. I will share details of my daily cap/visor creations, occasional recipes, and other things associated with our daily ranch life. I hope you enjoy reading my blog!
~Cheyenne

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Taking The World By Storm!!!

Cap of the Day:  Navy HOH Military Cap made for Miss Rodeo South Dakota 2012.

I just realized that I haven't blogged in well over a month! Holy Moly!! Where does the time go? I have been extremely busy with orders. I found out that Cowgirl Swank will be gracing the runway of the Miss Rodeo America pageant's fashion show held on Wednesday, December 7th during the National Finals Rodeo! I am truly honored! I plan to be there to take in the festivities.....I'm so excited!

Other than that, I have been trying to figure out ways to take the world by storm. I've had a few ideas.....more on that in the future.....and am very excited at what the future holds for Cowgirl Swank!

I am making it my mission to try to update my blog on a more regular basis.....we'll see how good I am at this mission! :)

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful blog, it looking very cool and effective. I hope this blog breaking new ground.

    Job Description Template

    ReplyDelete